Methamphetamine, Tina, T, crystal, meth, glass, tweak, yaba, ice.
Tina is a chemical drug with a powerful, stimulating effect and belongs to the amphetamine family, along with speed, ecstasy/MDMA, and others. Crystal meth is usually sold as an odourless, bitter-tasting, white crystalline powder, as well as in pill or capsule form or as large crystals (broken glass).
Snorting, swallowing (soft drink, bomb), smoking, booty bumping, slamming.
Increased blood pressure, heart rate and body temperature.
Dependent on dosage, delivery method and frequency.
- Physical: high energy/strength, delayed and prolonged orgasm, increased endurance, overcoming physical limits and pain.
- Mental: intense euphoria, enhanced focus, extreme horniness, strong and sustained desire for sex, enhanced self-confidence, more social, alert, reduced/no sense of time, overcoming sexual inhibitions, impulsivity, a feeling of enhanced coordination.
Dependent on dosage, frequency and situation.
- Physical: dry mouth, jaw clenching, teeth grinding, muscle spasms, overheating, sweating, erectile dysfunction, skin complaints, constipation, headache, chest pain, reduced appetite, seizure, kidney damage, palpitations, extremely elevated blood pressure, ruptured aorta, cerebral infarction, stroke.
- Mental: sleep disorders, dizziness, aggression, irritability, anxiety and panic attacks, psychosis, delusions, hallucinations, paranoia, depression, suicidal thoughts.
Severe weight loss, tooth decay, sleep disorders, mental dependence, kidney damage, muscle tissue breakdown, severely impaired metabolism, nerve cell death (with increased risk of Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and ALS).
Tips for use
- Have your crystal meth tested freely and anonymously at a testing service near you. The potency can vary enormously per sample.
- Rest well before and after using Tina. Relax, sleep, drink regularly and eat healthy. Supplement your reserves with nuts, peanuts, fruits and vegetables, for example. If you cannot yet eat solid food, drink juices, breakfast drinks, smoothies, protein shakes or soup.
- Take multivitamins with C1000 and antioxidants such as omega-3 before and after using Tina.
- Prevent overheating during use: occasionally rest outside the sex setting.
- Drink plenty of water or soft drink to prevent dehydration. Crystal meth drains moisture from the body.
- You lose your sense of time under the influence of Tina. If you take HIV medication or other medication, set an alarm on your phone for when you need to take it.
- Using Tina can cause a dry mouth. Combined with grinding teeth, this increases the risk of dental damage. Stimulate your saliva production by regularly using sugar-free gum.
- Use your own meth pipe and never share it with others. This prevents the risk of hepatitis C transmission.
- Use extra lubricant to reduce the risk of wounds and STI transmission.
- Make sure you have your own (coloured) needle when slamming Tina.
- Schedule a maximum of one sex session with Tina per six weeks, preferably less.
- Make other plans so you won’t be tempted on the other weekends.
- If you want to use drugs during sex within six weeks, avoid crystal meth.
- Consider what your temptations and triggers are. In what kind of situation would you cross your boundary? What can you do to prevent that? Try to recognise triggers in the moment.
- Do not use Tina if you have diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, epilepsy or mental illness.
- Do not participate in traffic while under the influence.
- kindDo not use during pregnancy. Crystal meth is harmful to your unborn child.