Mind Your Sex (MYS)
– Mind your sex (MYS) is for men who are too preoccupied with sex and want to break this pattern.
– MYS targets – independently of sexual identity – all men who are sexually stuck.
– MYS offers an intensive group programme in which participants receive daily assignments. In addition, there are weekly online group meetings. The programme focuses not only on sexuality, but also on (re)forming one’s identity and meaning.
– MYS focuses mainly on sexual experience and (re)appreciation and to a lesser extent on (problematic) drug use and/or how to deal with it. It is not a rehab programme, but aimed at men who want to/dare to share their vulnerability around sex with the aim of rediscovering themselves sexually.
– Partners and intimates are involved in the treatment through one or more 1-on-1 sessions with the participant.
Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00