– The HIV treatment centre is an expert on HIV, viral hepatitis the latest medical as well as psychosocial developments.
– DC Klinieken offers patients with HIV the opportunity to talk about chemsex, substance use and sexual health. Finding solutions together to improve the quality of (sex) life.
– The treatment team takes a holistic, judgement-free approach in which good contact with the GP is important to coordinate care.
– DC Clinics has a wide network for rapid referral to (acute) support, help or shelter.
– The HIV treatment team collaborates with GGZ Ingeest and dermatologists and refers patients with psychological or physical complaints if required.
– Languages spoken: Dutch, English, French and German.
Monday to Friday, 8:00 – 16:30