There are ways to reduce the negative mental, physical and sexual impact of drug use.
- Know what and how you are using! Immerse yourself in the effects of the chems you want to take. This ensures you are better aware of what to expect and what to do to mitigate risks.
- Have your drugs tested before use. Click here to find a testing service in your area.
- Never buy from a random dealer.
- Start with a small dose to determine how strong your chems are. This can prevent an overdose.
- Never use alone. Having someone else around is much safer if something goes wrong.
Read on for more tips and tricks for harm reduction.
Setting sexual boundaries
Establish exactly what you are looking for in sexual contact ahead of time; this increases the likelihood of things going how you want them to. Read more..
Of all possible delivery methods, slamming (injecting) drugs into the veins is the riskiest. Read more..
The complete focus on sex and the loss of the perception of time can sometimes make you forget to drink enough. Read more..
Regular drug use can eventually lead to cavities, inflammation or even tooth loss. Read more..
Be aware that your gloomy feelings are amplified by the lack of dopamine and serotonin in your brain. Read more..
Psychosis sexual partner
Never leave the other person to their own devices and keep them in the here and now. Read more..